Proper care can extend the lifespan of your Blissidys for 15-20+ wears. Any dust or dirt may diminish the lifespan of the Blissidys silicone adhesive.
- Wash the adhesive by hand with mild soap and water to remove oils and residue. Do NOT use harsh cleaners, alcohol, or machine wash.
- Avoid getting water on the Blissidys fabric themselves. Some designs are water resistant, yet they are not waterproof. The individual style will designate which are water resistant.
- Let them air dry on counter or towel, adhesive side up and away from direct sunlight or heat.
- When dry, put the protective layer back on to cover the silicone adhesive.
- Place on supplied trays to store. This will help maintain the shape and curve.
*Limit of Liability: Blissidys shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of our products. Liability is exclusively for the replacement cost of our products.